Everything You Need to Know About Paid Social in 2020
Everything you need to know? That’s a big claim, but our VP of Marketing Strategy, Dan Morrison is up to the task. Get your paid social ad strategy on track for 2020.
- Facebook will continue to engineer?“free” organic brand traffic into marketing oblivion. Good news, though – the visibility you crave will still be available, but brands need to be much sharper in 2020 for their content to be seen by the right audiences.
- New ad formats and channels will continue to expand. Understanding how to maximize powerful formats and channels and avoid ones that will be money pits is essential in the next 6-12 months.
- Marketing silos are GONE. Smart marketers will go deeper into INTEGRATED marketing to help them craft remarketing audiences on AND off your websites for retargeting glory.
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST).
- Sponsored by the Minnesota Search Marketing Association.
- Event will start at 6pm sharp, and includes dinner, with free wine, beer, and soda.?
807 Broadway Street Northeast #170
Minneapolis, MN 55413
ABOUT DAN MORRISON
Dan [Morrison]? is the VP of Marketing Strategy at Aimclear, a future-forward digital marketing agency dominant in B2C & B2B search, social-psychographic display targeting, organic social media, customer acquisition, & classic creative values. He has 12 years of experience ranging from eCommerce, Retail, Consumer Market, Financial Services, Agency Services & SaaS Applications. Client credits include Macys.com, Walmart.com, Uber, Crate & Barrel, Bloomingdales.com among others. He is an accomplished & respected thought leader with publications on Search Engine Land as well as various speaking engagements. He’s effective at working with big and small brands alike and is driven by delighting customers through performance and relationship results no matter the cost.